The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take marker, pen or sharpie and draw a butterfly in the place where you want to cut.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you don’t cut, it lives.
5. If you have more thn one butterfly, cutting kills all of them
6. Another person many draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special so make sure you take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support., If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
Please try this, it might help you. If you ever want to talk, my ask box is open, I promise I won’t judge. Stay strong xoxo